Signs of Wildlife Infestation Around Your Home
As we occupy our space within the home, there are animals that are attracted to the space around your home. In the little patch of woods behind your house, under your porch, in the bushes, it doesn’t matter where, there are pests for every space.
It is a good idea to pay attention to signs that pests may be living around your home. They tend to creep into your space as time goes on and the sooner you are aware of their activity the better.
Signs that you have wildlife around your home:
- Squeaking or scratching in the attic
- Loud unexplained noises around the home or from the attic at night
- Urine stains around your home
- Animal feces around your home
- Garbage cans turned over and trash everywhere
The standard pest that a person in a neighborhood will face are:
There are some ways that you can help prevent a pest or animal infestation like these from getting into or around your home. We have compiled this list of tips:
- Clean up after yourself. This goes for both indoor and outdoor. A simple banana peel on the patio overnight may be all it takes to lure a wandering group of raccoons to your place. And they will return or worse, move in.
- Make sure outdoor garbage is secured and properly covered. Raccoons and other animals love our trash. There are little bits of left over food that they really want.
- Repair any holes and cracks in your home. This goes for the walls and the foundation. Check under the porch or patio as well. If it is there, then animals will find it.
If you have a pest infestation problem and it is beyond your control, please feel free to call us. We are here to help.
Leave a Reply